Lithium-ion Battery Market Size, Growth Insight, Share, Trends, Industry Key Players, Demand, Applications, Supply, Business Opportunity, Regional Forecast 2022 To 2027
The Lithium-ion Battery market report size, regional and country-level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive Landscape, sales analysis, impact of domestic and global market players, value chain optimization, trade regulations, recent developments, opportunities analysis, strategic market growth analysis, product launches, area marketplace expanding, and technological innovations.
Global"Lithium-ion Battery Market"is anticipated to grow at a gentle growth throughout the forecast amount 2022-2027, Lithium-ion Battery Market report offers insights into the newest trends. It summarizes key aspects of the market, with specialise in leading key player’s areas that have witnessed the best demand, leading regions and applications. It offers qualitative also as quantitative info concerning the factors, challenges, and opportunities which will outline the expansion of the market over 2022-2027.
Get a Sample PDF of Report -https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/12346949
List Of TOP KEY PLAYERS in Lithium-ion Battery Market Report are:-
- BYD Company Limited
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited
- LG Chem Ltd
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung SDI
- Sony Corporation
- Tesla Inc.
- Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint
- Stock Co. Ltd
REPORT OVERVIEW INFOGRAPHICS:-
About Lithium-ion Battery Market:
The requirement for energy storage solutions is increasing as many governments are taking policy-level initiatives, to promote renewable power generation and electric vehicles adoption. Furthermore, due to the increasing competition in lithium-ion battery market and growing demand for the same, significant manufacturers have been investing heavily in RandD activities to achieve better performance and lower production costs of lithium-ion batteries. Also, in the next few years, many low-cost battery production facilities are expected to come online in China, which is expected to further bring down the lithium-ion battery prices. By 2023, prices are expected to hover around USD 140 per kWh from the current USD 209 per kWh.
Demand from the Automotive Sector - Driving the MarketLithium-ion batteries are increasingly being used as a power source in hybrid and in complete battery electric vehicle (BEV) range. Owing to advantages offered, such as low environmental impact, as they do not emit any CO2, NOX, SOX, or any greenhouse gases, both manufacturing and sales of electric vehicles (EVs) have witnessed a constant increase in the past decade and is expected to further increase during the forecast period.
Over the past few years, China, the United States, and the European region accounted for the maximum sale of electric vehicles, which are primarily high-end electric vehicles. Till 2017, there are approximately 1.2 million electric cars on the roads in China, followed by 750,000 in the United States. In addition, the falling battery prices, coupled with rising commitments from the global automakers are expected to bring price-competitive electric vehicles to all the major light-duty vehicle segments as well, which is expected to further augment the demand for EVs, in turn, resulting in increased demand for lithium-ion batteries.
Asia-Pacific - Region with the Highest Market ShareChina is one of the regional hotspots for the lithium-ion battery market, followed by South Korea, and Japan. Furthermore, the consumer spending in emerging economies, such as India and China, is expected to go up, which when supported by a rise in urbanization and increase in earnings per household, is likely to result in an increase in disposable income. High consumer confidence is reflected by the increasing consumer spending, which is a positive economic indicator. Moreover, the rise in urbanization is expected to boost the demand for technically advanced devices, due to the benefits provided by the devices. This is expected to, consequently, lead to a growth in demand for lithium-ion batteries in the region.
China - Among the Leading Countries in Lithium-Ion Batteries MarketIn February 2018, the production and sales of BEV in China reached 28,872 units and 23,458 units, increasing 89.4% and 68.4% year on year; and such figures for PHEV were 10,358 units and 10,962 unis, increasing 288.4% and 196.4% year on year. Furthermore, the Chinese government has been providing both financial and non-financial incentives to promote the adoption of electric vehicles. The electric cars are exempted from acquisition and excise taxes, ranging between CNY 35,000 and CNY 60,000. Moreover, some cities in China have also been allowing total or partial waivers from license plate availability restrictions.
Key Developments in the MarketFebruary 2018: Mahindra and LG Chem announced a partnership to jointly develop a new, advanced Li-ion battery technology, which is to be used in Mahindra's range of electric vehicles. As part of this agreement, LG Chem is likely to develop lithium-ion cells based on NMC (Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt) chemistry, which has high-energy densityDecember 2017: Panasonic Corporation, a leading supplier of electric-car batteries, collaborated with Toyota Motor Corp., which makes batteries for electric vehicles (EV), for the development of lithium-ion prismatic cells. This agreement is intended to address the increasing demand and expectations for electric vehiclesThe major players include - BYD Company Limited, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited, LG Chem Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung SDI, Sony Corporation, Tesla Inc., Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Co. Ltd., among others.
Reasons to Purchase This ReportCurrent and future lithium-ion battery market outlook in the developed and emerging marketsAnalyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysisThe segment that is expected to dominate the marketRegions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast periodIdentify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)Customization of the ReportThis report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Enquire Before Purchasing This Report at -https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12346949
Lithium-ion Battery market report explores the international and Chinese major Lithium-ion Battery players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2015-2022 Lithium-ion Battery market shares for each company.
After the basic information, the report sheds light on the production. Production plants, their capacities, global production, and revenue are studied. Also, the Lithium-ion Battery Sales growth in various regions and RandD status are also covered.
Global Lithium-ion Battery Market 2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Growing research activities coupled with new product launches.
- High Opportunity of Lithium-ion Battery .
- Complications associated with Lithium-ion Battery procedures.
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Lithium-ion Battery manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Lithium-ion Battery .
Lithium-ion Battery Market Report Overview includes major players of the global Lithium-ion Battery Market covered in the research study, research scope, Market segments by type, Market segments by application, years considered for the research study, and objectives of the report. The research report explores the Lithium-ion Battery market across the globe shows industry summary, definition, and scope along with major regions and countries. The research report provides a detailed study on each and every aspect of Lithium-ion Battery Market. Furthermore, the research study classifies the market based on product types, application and end user industries of Lithium-ion Battery .
Geographically,the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate, historic and forecast of the following regions are including:
- North America (United States, and Canada)
- Europe (France, UK)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina)
- Middle East and Africa
Major Key Contents Covered in Lithium-ion Battery :
- Introduction of Lithium-ion Battery with development and status.
- Manufacturing Technology of Lithium-ion Battery with analysis and trends.
- Analysis of Global Lithium-ion Battery Key Manufacturers with Company Profile, Product Information, Production Information, and Contact Information.
- Analysis of Global and Chinese Lithium-ion Battery Capacity, Production, Production Value, Cost and Profit
- Analysis of Lithium-ion Battery with Comparison, Supply, Consumption, and Import, and Export.
- Lithium-ion Battery Analysis with Market Status and Market Competition by Companies and Countries.
- Lithium-ion Battery Market Forecast with Cost, Profit, Market Shares, Supply, Demands, Lithium-ion Battery market trend, Import and Export.
- Lithium-ion Battery Analysis of Industry Chain Structure, Upstream Raw Materials, Downstream Industry.
By knowing the potential of Lithium-ion Battery In Future, we come up with Lithium-ion Battery Market Research Report to provide Investors to achieve their goals in their respective field all over the world. The Lithium-ion Battery Report focuses on providing the best returns of an investment to investors.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single user license) https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/12346949
Table Of Content:
1. Executive Summary 2. Research Methodology 2.1 Scope of the Report 2.2 Market Definition 2.3 Study Assumptions 2.4 Study Deliverables 2.5 Research Phases 3. Market Overview 3.1 Introduction 3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023 (in USD billion) 3.3 Recent Trends and Developments 3.4 Government Rules and Regulations 3.5 Investment Opportunities 4. Market Dynamics 4.1 Drivers 4.2 Restraints 4.3 Opportunities 5. Value Chain Analysis 6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers 6.3 Threat of New Entrants 6.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services 6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry 7. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023) 7.1 By Application 7.1.1 Electronic Devices 7.1.2 Automobile 7.1.3 Industrial 7.1.4 Others8. Regional Market Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023) 8.1 North America 8.1.1 United States 8.1.2 Canada 8.1.3 Rest of North America 8.2 Asia-Pacific 8.2.1 India 8.2.2 China 8.2.3 Japan 8.2.4 South Korea 8.2.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific 8.3 Europe 8.3.1 Germany 8.3.2 Netherlands 8.3.3 Italy 8.3.4 Rest of Europe 8.4 Middle East and Africa 8.4.1 United Arab Emirates 8.4.2 Saudi Arabia 8.4.3 Zimbabwe 8.4.4 South Africa 8.4.5 Rest of Middle East and Africa 8.5 South America 8.5.1 Brazil 8.5.2 Argentina 8.5.3 Chile 8.5.4 Rest of South America9. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Products and Services, Financials**, Recent Development, and Analyst View) 9.1 BYD Company Limited 9.2 Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited 9.3 LG Chem Ltd 9.4 Panasonic Corporation 9.5 Samsung SDI 9.6 Sony Corporation 9.7 Tesla Inc. 9.8 Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Co. Ltd 10. Competitive Landscape 10.1 Mergers and Acquisitions 10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements 10.3 Market Share Analysis 10.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players 11. Appendix 11.1 Contact Us 11.2 Disclaimer *List not Exhaustive **Subject to availability to public domain
Browse Complete Table of Contents at-https://www.marketreportsworld.com/TOC/12346949
Market Reports World is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Market Reports World
Phone:US : +1 424 253 0946
UK : +44 203 239 8187
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Lithium-ion Battery Market Size, Growth Insight, Share, Trends, Industry Key Players, Demand, Applications, Supply, Business Opportunity, Regional Forecast 2022 To 2027
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]